21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Cranraspberry, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

A good tea.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

Good laxative tea,no addiction. The effect is very soft,without pain.

Really Good

Posted by 5339874626633885324 on Dec 09, 2013

This is a really good laxative tea. I love the Cranraspberry flavor!

strong effect - use with caution!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

I use it about once a week (brew only 1 minute) to do a thorough cleaning, or if I've eaten something that needs help digesting :) I would recommend to use with caution : the first time I used it I only brewed it for 2 (TWO) minutes, drank at around 7pm, and the next morning at 7am I was woken up with strong "poo cramps" and had to go to the bathroom to empty out at least 4 times. So it's definitely effective in emptying out your system, but I would start with just 1 minute of brewing, it still works very well... and in my experience it takes about 12 hours to take effect, so plan on being near a bathroom and I would recommend NO coffee or tea the next morning till it's worked its way through your system!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I take this is the evening around 6pm so it doesn't surprise me in the later morning. My first couple nights I used as directed & it was still a little strong. But what I do like is that its not as harsh as a laxative & does not cause those nasty cramps. The taste is ok.. not yummy like I expected, but I'm not complaining b/c it works.

good flavor

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010

delicious tea, a good flavor! but is present in the tea leaves senna. it's not very comfortable for me. but if you have a problem with bowel movement, then you this tea is very good! )))