July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Cranraspberry, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2486102 on Feb 12, 2009

I couldn't find your product in any stores in my area so I had to go online. Your website listed stores that don't actually carry it. The actual on line experience was easy and expeditious. I would definitely use your product again and would use the on line convenience to receive it.

J King

Posted by Reviewer3018924 on Jan 06, 2009

I use this tea all the time to help with weight control. Pleasant tasting and easy to use.

21st Century Herbal S. Tea

Posted by Reviewer1706049 on May 02, 2009

Good product,

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1648879 on Sep 03, 2009

I have had a slow bowel for many years. I have tried high fiber diets, prescription drugs and have even resorted to another tea that gave me severe cramping and had me in the bathroom for hours. This tea works great and is very mild.

Just what I expected :D

Posted by Reviewer2598116 on Sep 16, 2009

I had tried this product 3 years ago and loved it, but I couldn't find it in any stores where I live, so I looked for it online, and I found it, and I'm taking it again... :D