Love this

Posted by Reviewer2230197 on Jul 23, 2010

Really has you going. I take it before going to bed. Get up in the morning ready to go, literally lol.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2991753 on Jun 04, 2009

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

HERBAL SLIMMING TEA, HONEY-LEMON

Posted by Reviewer2365202 on Aug 10, 2009

I DRINK A CUP OF THIS TEA EVERY NIGHT. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I HAVE REGULAR BM'S. I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT THE TEA. THE FLAVOR IS WONDERFUL, TOO. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, AND I KNOW I AM MORE HEALTHY THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL TEA.

Good for constipation

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013

It helps with occasional constipation, I did not lose weight from it.

System cleaner

Posted by 5669701761320539597 on Jul 04, 2012

This tea does what it says and is quite potent. You will feel slight discomfort a couple of hours after drinking this, but it's not horrible discomfort... just a slight pain. I can't tell if I lost weight though since I did not weigh myself, but my stomach is flatter than before.

i loved this

Posted by Reviewer3272450 on Dec 12, 2011

im able to lose that stubborn weight again

Herbal slimming tea Honey-Lemon

Posted by 5741867298345028246 on Dec 16, 2015

This tea works.It made me go to the bathroom.I can drink the tea.Eat anything I want to and still lose the weight.

Slimming

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on May 26, 2016

Slimming can be difficult I am not strongly into it. This tea helps. It tastes good which I like. It cleans your system also so I diluted it down a bit more. I lost a couple kilo's like I said without much effort or diet.

satisified customer

Posted by Reviewer1046798 on Jan 10, 2012

Product is tasty. It was received fast and on time.

Nice taste & effective

Posted by 5217211142758416828 on Dec 28, 2012

This product is nice, taste is also good and really effective from the first use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »