Tastes like newspaper...

Posted by 5629836135170152618 on Nov 27, 2012

...and makes you go to the bathroom...a lot

I love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1493960 on Dec 10, 2012

this tea tastes great!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer3108756 on Mar 30, 2014

this tea keeps me at the same weight all this year and I can eat everything i want. without this tea i am getting fat. i drink one cup every two days before sleep. thank you very much!!!

nice

Posted by 5674937899721048045 on Jun 07, 2014

I loved the taste of this tea....I will buy it again & again!!!

tea

Posted by 5608474916412583355 on Nov 21, 2014

works like a charm. tastes great

Favourite tea flavour ever, awesome results

Posted by 5755791734404719584 on Nov 27, 2014

This product has contributed to easy weight loss on an already trim frame + helped me kickstart my healthkick with extra energy.. Love the flavour, this one is my favourite out of the 4 flavours i have tried- so yum you would never guess it is also good for you and aids weight loss

Great Peach Apricot Slimming Tea! Nice Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

It is nice that 21st Century's Herbal Slimming Tea is a blend of 100% natural herbs. It is a light, delicious caffeine free beverage that contributes to weight loss. This all natural herbal tea offers a rich, satisfying taste in hot or iced tea and provides slimming and digestive benefits that may be enjoyed after every meal. The cost of this tea is certainly very reasonable also!

The Slimming Tea

Posted by 4758316292269643269 on Oct 16, 2013

My wife and I drink a cup every night and love it.

Peach Tea

Posted by 5197560299835694896 on Mar 06, 2014

I was so excited to try this flavor but got disappointed on tasting it. The smell is wonderful, really goes throughout the room but I did not enjoy my first 3 cups. Now the packet is open I said I will have to finish it. Last week I made sure that that was the only one I would drink and within the next day or so I guess I had gotten used to the new taste and now enjoy it. I have always had the orange or cranberry flavor and been used to the taste of those. I do now enjoy the peach and would buy it again.

Taste can be better

Posted by lifeisgood on Sep 12, 2012

It gives off a really nice fruity fragrance upon adding hot water, but the actual taste of the tea is a bit odd, I'm not sure if that is the flavor of apricot, but the peach flavor seems to be missing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »