July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

21st Century Health Care, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Standardized, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fastest remedy for fat feet!

Posted by Reviewer1021679 on Dec 05, 2009

If you suffer from oedema, with swollen ankles and puffy feet, Horse Chestnut Seed works miracles. I have Type 2 diabetes and liver problems and I take one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. Wonderful!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1471698 on Oct 01, 2011

When I sit for long periods of time, then get up, my legs feels very heavy & stiff. I heard about Horse Chestnut Seed & how it helps circulation in the legs. Just after using it for 2 days I noticed a huge difference. My legs don't feel heavy or stiff anymore! I have studied & taken various herbs for good health for years. This one delivers great results! Wow! :)

I think it works!

Posted by Reviewer2135155 on Jun 14, 2010

I sometimes have this odd bubbly feeling in the veines of my legs. But since i´ve started using this product, i havent noticed it. (I´ve been using this for a couple of months)

Just the pain in my leg from my grandmother.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

My grandmother has severe leg pain due to varicose veins. This product relieves a lot. The iHerb fast delivery and fair prices.

GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2285150 on Sep 18, 2011

As my husband said, he felt reaction after first 2 pills taken, his ankles stopped hurting and he felt much better. So I suppose it works well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »