Fast acting

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 20, 2012

I get jumpy legs. This corrects the problem immediately.

It's a little hard to make claims about how well vitamins work

Posted by pugface on Feb 05, 2014

I mean, we are just consumers, not laboratories. However, I personally find that taking Iron supplements stops me from feeling lethargic during the day. 27mg is more than enough of a supplement for someone who consumes red meat in their diet, and the tablets are smooth-coated and small for easy swallowing. Also, at $3 for 110 tablets, this is a bargain.

A good iron product.

Posted by gemyyyy on Feb 18, 2014

This is a good product, fairly sensitive for stomach. No downsides whatsoever.

Really cheap iron

Posted by enidsera on Oct 12, 2014

Really cheap compared to most brands, however I didn't like that it was a tablet instead of a capsule form. There is a slight bitter taste.

You get what you pay for... avoid these

Posted by SquidPig on Jul 02, 2016

I was previously taking Carbonyl Iron tablets (which is a very pure form of Iron), but took a chance on these because of the low price and higher dose. I noticed after taking these for a while that I felt worse - I had trouble thinking and felt foggier mentally than I was before. Reading the bottle, I saw the tablets had a dozen or so other unnecessary ingredients. I binned them immediately and went back to the Carbonyl Iron I was taking before. Felt loads better after just a couple of weeks. I'd rather pay $10 a month for Carbonyl, than $4.50 for 3.5 months worth of these. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2914526 on Mar 17, 2015

I use this every day.

Great

Posted by 5354926348633954183 on Mar 28, 2015

I've been using them for a long time, they're great!

Iron supplements

Posted by 4746252029476503497 on Jan 13, 2016

I've suffered from low energy and low iron levels my whole life, despite dietary changes. After conducting some research on the Cochrane Library and figuring out that iron supplements had been scientifically proven to help, I purchased these. The price is good and I intend to repurchase, did not have the side effects of constipation thankfully.

Good product