Furous Sulphate destroys vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Feb 15, 2011

I took this three times a day for two weeks without any stomach discomfort and no constipation. However, after doing some research, I found that furrous sulphate, an inorganic iron, destroys vitamin E. So I have switched to furrous fumarate, an organic iron, which, reportedly, does not destroy vitamin E. I presently take Twinlabs Iron Caps, with furrous fumarate. Also no discomfort in taking it. If someone insists on taking furrous sulphate, he/she should take vitamin E separately from the iron by at least eight hours.

good for those who are lethargic

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

husband uses this. he said after few days, he doesn't feel as lethargic as before.

Number One among all

Posted by Reviewer2944947 on Jan 06, 2009

I am vegan and have very low iron levels; this product is great because its easily absorbed into your system, my energy level has increased; i've tried other iron pills and this one is the best by far!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2651286 on Sep 14, 2010

I have had RLS (restless leg syndrome) for over 40 years. Adding iron to my diet in the form of these tablets has reduced the symptoms significantly. This was recommended by my doctor and several web sites reporting on research on the malady. Great product, delivered in record time and even at a very sensible price.

Great price & no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2378529 on Oct 10, 2011

I use this to treat my iron deficiency anemia. I have not experienced an upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea.

Iron levels up

Posted by Reviewer2604510 on Dec 04, 2010

I am no longer anemic because these tablets.

Iron, man!

Posted by Reviewer2840548 on Nov 15, 2013

Good product for the price. And a good amount of iron, too. No digestion problems.

gooood

Posted by 5752264083239022927 on Dec 26, 2012

I take it a few days a week and my dizziness (due to lack of iron) is gone. super! :)

Joy N Skip

Posted by Reviewer3220280 on Oct 28, 2008

Excellent value. I am required to take three a day with or after meals.

Cheap and effective

Posted by anhnguyen on Dec 17, 2015

My iron level was low as I do not eat meat. After taking this, iron level is now ok.