Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

21st Century Health Care, L-Lysine, 600 mg, 90 Tablets

Just a good idea

Posted by Reviewer3035693 on Jul 22, 2012

Lysine is an unsung hero. Multiple benefits...my whole family takes it. This is an appropriate dosage at a great price.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 26, 2013

the tablets are cylindrical form, medium sized, not the easiest to swallow, good price. strange that it suggests taking only one when other brands have 1000 mg versions, but whatever. i take sometimes one before sleep and give one or two to my boyfriend to help overall body restoration. maybe i'm imagining things, but i feel that sometimes after i take it it gives me a strange tingling sensation both inside and on the skin, it's minuscule, thou.

Helpes with herpes!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I've been suffering herpes for years now. it's a total torture everytime it shows up on my lips and lasts for more than a week. I've read in the reviews that L-lysine works for herpes and decided to try it too. Let me tell you that it truly is a cure!!! I noticed that one pill a day actually work at very first signs of herpes. a couple of times I missed the first signals and had to take 2 pills 3 times a day for three days to keep herpes under control. If you found my review helpful, please press Yes below. Thank you!