Best Lycopene

Posted by Reviewer2063209 on Sep 15, 2007

Simply the most potent, and best value for any Lycopene supplement I have ever seen. I do hope they never go out of business.

Lycopene Tablets

Posted by 5143716688954664704 on Sep 06, 2013

These tablets have worked fantastic for my husband who was always going to the toilet every hour. He now finds that he is a more normal visitor to the toilet. He is now on his second bottle and that is why we ordered 3 bottles to keep him stocked for longer. Thank you iherb for your fantastic service twice now and we will be back.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2584068 on Oct 04, 2011

Lycopene does what I need it to do every man should take this.

Maximum strength at such a great value!

Posted by Reviewer1980672 on Jan 05, 2013

I buy this for my husband who is suffering from low sperm count and poor motility. We are preparing for IVF. This is the best lycopene I've found on the market.

Therapeutic for prostate cancer

Posted by Reviewer1487212 on Apr 23, 2013

Studies have indicated that Lycopene may work therapeutic for prostate cancer and possibly other forms of cancer as well. I take it as a potent anti-oxidant and it works well for me.

great blood thinners

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Jul 03, 2010

When I first saw how big they are it spooked me as Im the person who has to chew even the smallest bits of food, but I managed to swallow them ok. They are a very high dose. More than is needed, and I want them to act as a blood thinning aid for me. One daily and I startedbought them because I want to keep my blood thinner, which these do effectively, I found I was bruising very easily so guessing they work TOO well for me, but resolved this by taking less often, which makes them even cheaper for me. ;-) I do take other supplements, but I try and test them to see if they help or not as I cant afford to take ones that dont work. I can tell you theese DO work. You just might need one every other day though, or even three times a week only, if you use other supplements with blood thinning effects. Point is these really do work as blood thinning aid, about anything else, I dont know.

Good Strength, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Dec 13, 2009

I honestly can't determine the effectiveness of this supplement, but I can only say that at 74 I still don't have prostate cancer. I've been taking the Lycopene for a number of years. Perhaps it has protected me.

Lycopene Maximum

Posted by Reviewer1031349 on Jan 17, 2010

I have seen other brands of Lycopene and none of them compare to this product in the good supply of Lycopene

excellent for prostate problems

Posted by Reviewer1995730 on May 31, 2010

better than saw palmeto

MR BRIAN GENTLES

Posted by Reviewer2786880 on Feb 10, 2011

I had this product before so know its good I am very happy with the price and postage charges. I will continue ordering from you and maybe more products

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »