Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1348782 on Dec 17, 2010

Excellent product and price!!

Great helper

Posted by Cathou on Jan 10, 2016

I have had sleeping issues since a while because of a period of stress in my life. After this period my sleep was really bad and I was always tired no matter how long I slept but when I began taking this supplement it started to be better! I don't say that it has solved my problems but when I wake up in the morning I feel much better than if I hadn't take it.

The Best Melatonin I have ever used!!

Posted by Justine71 on Feb 24, 2016

This is really good product. I will no longer order or buy melatonin anywhere else but from i Herb net shop. Good quality and fast delivery and the package was really well put together, no complains. I have really slept better after I started to use this product. My psychiatrist ordered me 3 mg melatonin, because I wanted to stop eating sleeping pills. It was easy to stop using, which surprised me a lot but I was really bored to wake up after two hours I had taken the first pill and then, after the second, the same happened again. So I was really motivated to stop those poison pills. Now I sleep several hours and maybe go once in the night to the toilet and immediately fall in sleep again. My fiance says the same after he tried this product instead of the one we both used to take. Really satisfied; the price is good and so is the quality! I recommend this!

Good for sleep

Posted by 5497151264754805904 on Aug 04, 2016

First time I buy this product and maybe it is to early to evaluate, but I give it five stars anyway for the price and quality. I am used to prescription medicine for sleep so maybe I have to take 2 tablets to give as good effect that I hope for. As always a good price and product from Iherb!

iHerb — You are the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1613434 on Jan 29, 2011

Beyond your good products, my main appreciation lies with your superb business practices. It seems that you pay very close attention to your orders. All your "i" are dotted and all you "t" are crossed. It's a wonderful complement to my own personality. Thank you. HGM

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1449735 on Sep 26, 2011

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin I've found here so far. It works as it should - after I take it, I fall asleep effortlessly.

First-rate

Posted by 5288013732596974979 on Mar 21, 2014

Works for its intended purpose. Effective.

Great solution to sleep like a baby

Posted by 5052205293775081938 on May 17, 2014

One pill at the dinner and one night of totally rest

Irene from Scotland

Posted by Reviewer2075485 on Nov 27, 2008

These tablets are great if you suffer from jet lag. I'm delighted with the service I got from i.herb.com.and would certainly recommend this company to anyone.

Great for sleeping

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Apr 15, 2012

This makes my nights better. And I like that the pills are small and easy to swallow. Great price! Havent seen any better price anywhere than this. Recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »