• Reviews | English

Ok!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 12, 2011

I bought this for my wife. A very cheap product with excellent results. I recommend to everyone!The smell of urine did not change. This means that is the right size. With time comes to mental and physical disposition. It was worth it.

Luv these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Feb 26, 2011

They contain all the necessary ingredients for my systems balance. They give me energy and I feel better sice taking them. Great Product! I will continue taking them as long as they remain available! Great price too!

Perhaps the best all-around all-in-one general vitamin!

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

And for the price it's a total bargain! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Jan 25, 2012

This is a great product, it helps me feel better and gives me some extra energy which I need at my age. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a good multivitamin for women.

Very cheap and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Inspite of low price it contains all vitamins the woman need to be healthy. Недоорогие! И все же витамины!

Will definitely order this regularly.

Posted by gemyyyy on Feb 18, 2014

I have tried many expensive multivitamins but I think this is just as good. I like that these are designed spesifically for women and therefore contain iron. I'm always happy if I don't have to take a load of different tablets a day, because this product also contains minerals.

Will order again

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I notice my nails grow stronger when I take this. They are so affordable, even if you are a skeptic, they are definitely worth a try :) I have now purchased two bottles.

Good product

Posted by 4621582033174550738 on Apr 14, 2015

Price-performance ratio.

Perfect results. Perfect products from each view

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Jul 25, 2016

great result With the first shot No side effects recommend. If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Has all the essentials

Posted by 5316326859401065321 on May 23, 2016

For the price of this and what it includes, this product was a bargain compared to other womens' multivitamins on the market.