Great multivitamin

Posted by Alicia on Apr 21, 2016

Just one pill has all the vits and minerals I need plus folic acid, which is important for ladies of all ages but especially for those trying to get pregnant; with this multivitamin I need no extra supplement of folic acid because it already supplies the recommended daily dose. The tablets are a bit big but their shape makes them easy to swallow. I feel a rush of energy when I take them, and besides that I've had no side effects from them. Totally recommended.

Perfect results

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 29, 2016

great result With the first shot No side effects recommend. If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Nice

Posted by victorya on Mar 14, 2016

Nice

Is cheap because it is a cheap version of vitamin

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Sep 02, 2015

I didn't look at the ingredients when I ordered this and didn't notice that it has iron in it. Also like another reviewer stated the zinc, B-12 and some of the others are not the forms that absorb easily. Now I need to order another multi vitamin. Will not use this one because of the added iron and absorbable forms of other vitamins and minerals. It is a cheap price but to me it is garbage.

Good all round vitamin

Posted by 5367884910912109944 on May 27, 2015

I get run down due to stressful work and as a result get ulcers, frayed nail beds, etc. These vitamins are helping to stop this happen, which is exactly why I bought them. A small bit on the large side, but not bad for a once a day Tablet.

Good choice!

Posted by 4978886591299404539 on May 07, 2015

Very cheap multivitamin, but works well. Though there is something filler in these tablets that get me sick if I take this in the morning even I have eaten breakfast. I can avoid that nausea by taking these at evening before I go to sleep.

Good product

Posted by 4621582033174550738 on Apr 14, 2015

Price-performance ratio.

women's multivits

Posted by 5482596963342830164 on Apr 08, 2015

Good cheap multi, only downside is the added colours, really not necessary. Otherwise good high dose of iron, calcium, b12 etc.

Good

Posted by 5225612544630537109 on Mar 25, 2015

Good

저렴해서 한통 먹어봤어요

Posted by Reviewer2382876 on Feb 04, 2015

얼라이브를 한통 다 먹고 뭐먹을까 고민하다가 100 타블렛밖에 안되길래 사보았어요. 근데 괜찮던걸요? 일단 한알만 먹으면 된다고 하니까 편하기도 했구요. 알약도 별로 안컸어요.