New To iHerb?

21st Century Health Care, One Daily, Women's, 100 Tablets

Perhaps the best all-around all-in-one general vitamin!

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

And for the price it's a total bargain! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Sleepytown

Posted by marylebone-x on Jan 16, 2014

I have been taking this product religiously for two months, and feel really sleepy even after a night's sleep. This is likely due to poor absorbability of its contents by my body. I take it with my dinner. Aside from sleeping too much due to increased lethargy, another change that I have noticed since I have been on this product is that I have dreams every night. Additionally, I don't think it improves excretion. I have decided not to repurchase, and I am looking for an alternative product - preferably food based. Thank you iHerb, I am ever so grateful for the quick and fuss-free delivery, as always. x

Very good!

Posted by rayple on Dec 13, 2013

Very good vitamins for my girl!

Will order again

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I notice my nails grow stronger when I take this. They are so affordable, even if you are a skeptic, they are definitely worth a try :) I have now purchased two bottles.

Will definitely order this regularly.

Posted by gemyyyy on Feb 18, 2014

I have tried many expensive multivitamins but I think this is just as good. I like that these are designed spesifically for women and therefore contain iron. I'm always happy if I don't have to take a load of different tablets a day, because this product also contains minerals.