21st Century Health Care, Pomegranate, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 13, 2008

A new study suggests that oral ingestion of pomegranate extract reduces the production of chemicals that cause inflammation. The findings indicate that pomegranate extract may provide humans with relief of chronic inflammatory conditions.

My skin has improved!

Posted by Zihuana on Dec 13, 2010

It has become very clear to me, that I absolutely need to take this product continuously. Since I started taking these I haven't been needing multivitamins anymore! My skin is very difficult since it's breaking out all the time, specially in winter time, and it is very painful also. But after taking these for 2-3months now, my skin's a lot calmer, approx 70% less breaking out. For some reason my body needs just this type of product. I'm thrilled to have found it!! Also, I have high cholesterol and suffer from PCOS; i think my skin problems have quite a lot to do with this. Hopefully my condition keeps on improving!

Recommended for Cholesterol, Antioxidants, More!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

I've purchased this one several times. The price is good, the strength is high for the price, and there are 120 in a bottle which is more than many products. They seem to use more seed in this one than in some other brands. Overall, if you compare the ingredients you'll find that 21st Century offers a terrific value. Recommended!

happy feet

Posted by Reviewer1456903 on Jan 31, 2011

I have very dry feet and once I started taken the pomegranate I have seen my feet heal. They are not as dry and cracked. I am sure it is doing good for other parts of my skin but my feet look great. I will buy again. Thank you so much

21st-Century-Health-Care-Pomegranate-500-mg-120-Veggie-Caps

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

A very good product for heart health!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Apr 26, 2012

Pomegranate prevents atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and decreases blood pressure. Thus, it protects from heart disease.

Good product and work on me !

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on May 07, 2012

I have been taken this product around 3-4 months and I didn't feel any big difference during the days I have been using. Until I used up the whole bottle and stop to take for a week, I realize that it really worked because I find my skin is getting dry and feeling tired during the week I didn't take any. This will be my must-buy item. Love it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 22, 2011

I can feel the difference.I had very dry feet, within a month this has completely changed. And if Pomegranate can make feet less dry, it is good for other parts of the body. I take one or two a day, it depends. And in addition I also drink pure, non concentrated pomegranate juice. I bought two bottles in once, and will continue. It is also considered very important for the prostate. This product is great, and cheap also.

A step in the right direction

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Mar 22, 2015

I am a 62 year old male coming from a family history of heart issues such as high BP, clogged arteries and cholesterol etc. Since about 5 years I've been battling ED issues as well, most likely due to the heart and circulation problems above. Pomegranate has been known to help the blood and I have found that since using it for the last two months (one capsule 3x per day) my ED has slightly improved. The proof is in the "morning wood" with had long disappeared but has since returned. It's not the cure for ED, but definitely a step in the right direction. Also my hands this winter seem to be less dry.

yummmm!

Posted by Reviewer1411477 on Jan 08, 2010

these caps are holy! they smell and taste even great! they give me a happy feeling! mine for life!