21st Century Health Care, Pomegranate, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

A very good product for heart health!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Apr 26, 2012

Pomegranate prevents atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and decreases blood pressure. Thus, it protects from heart disease.

Good product and work on me !

Posted by Reviewer2394615 on May 07, 2012

I have been taken this product around 3-4 months and I didn't feel any big difference during the days I have been using. Until I used up the whole bottle and stop to take for a week, I realize that it really worked because I find my skin is getting dry and feeling tired during the week I didn't take any. This will be my must-buy item. Love it.

Pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 09, 2012

I break the capsules and add the contents in smoothies or joghurt whenever fresh pomegranates are not available

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 22, 2011

I can feel the difference.I had very dry feet, within a month this has completely changed. And if Pomegranate can make feet less dry, it is good for other parts of the body. I take one or two a day, it depends. And in addition I also drink pure, non concentrated pomegranate juice. I bought two bottles in once, and will continue. It is also considered very important for the prostate. This product is great, and cheap also.

pomegranate made in the USA

Posted by Reviewer2396633 on Mar 01, 2010

This is an EXCELLENT product and I feel safer buying supplements made in the USA. Many pomegranate capsules don't mention where they are made, so I don't trust their purity. The price is very reasonable too.