yummmm!

Posted by Reviewer1411477 on Jan 08, 2010

these caps are holy! they smell and taste even great! they give me a happy feeling! mine for life!

pomegranate made in the USA

Posted by Reviewer2396633 on Mar 01, 2010

This is an EXCELLENT product and I feel safer buying supplements made in the USA. Many pomegranate capsules don't mention where they are made, so I don't trust their purity. The price is very reasonable too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1053547 on Mar 23, 2010

Seems to work well. We'll see when we get the next cholesterol results!

A bit early....

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Sep 28, 2011

Reading about the tremendous health benefits & then researching it through iHerb's information highway, it appears to be an exellent natural Antiaxidant. It's been 6 years now since my totally unexpected Angio plastie's. I have been without any prescription drug's for 5 years till present and I am extremely careful on what I take. Since Dr's are only interested in writing one prescrition after another, {without mentioning some possible devastating side effects, I am on my own! Therefore I couciously add one natural replacement at a time. As is with the Pomegranate Veggie Cap. I have been taking 1- 500 mg Capsule during the day for the past 3 weeks and so far have had NO adverse reaction.

Pomegranate capsules

Posted by Reviewer1099806 on Sep 15, 2011

So far I am very pleased with the results and the way I feel using this excellent product. I would recommed it to all.

light skin

Posted by fleesinfox on Sep 26, 2013

I am often being in sun, when I began to take this daily, my skin glow soft and a little bit brighter.

21st Century Health Care, Pomegranate, 500mg, Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2216706 on Nov 05, 2008

Item was reasonably priced. It was shipped quickly and was received as described. I have found it to be a good product.

POMEGRANATE, recommended by doctor

Posted by Reviewer1239312 on Nov 09, 2010

I recently had prostate cancer and prior to the surgery the doctor suggested i start taking pomegranate, 500mg. twice per day.....I searched the website and your product was exactly what I was supposed to take....I have been taking it for months now.....Also, you company is a pleasure to deal with.... Thank you, james mcguire

Excellent, gives energy too.

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015

Apart from the important issues that supply the Pomegranate (antidioxiant, vitamin c, etc) it gives energy too.

Fantastic!

Posted by Mustard on Nov 25, 2014

Just one week of use and I had less inflammation. My joins don't hurt any more. My skin also feels softer.