Pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 09, 2012

I break the capsules and add the contents in smoothies or joghurt whenever fresh pomegranates are not available

Pomegranate capsules

Posted by Reviewer1099806 on Sep 15, 2011

So far I am very pleased with the results and the way I feel using this excellent product. I would recommed it to all.

Perimenopause, menopause, PMS, heart protection

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 30, 2009

According to scientific research pomegranate contain bio-identical estriol and estrone, the weaker estrogens. Estriol in pomegranate protects against breast cancer. I do not need synthetic estradiol anymore. (Natural estradiol converts in the body to one of the weaker estrogens, also found in pomegranate). I have all the benefits of estrogen therapy, but without the negative side effects. I combine this product with "transitions" from Iherb, because it contains herbs that helps with progesterone production, especially important if you have PCOS and are estrogen dominant. Scientific studies has shown that Pomegranate protects the heart and keeps the blood vessels clean. My angina has disappeared and I thank the pomegranate for this.

yummmm!

Posted by Reviewer1411477 on Jan 08, 2010

these caps are holy! they smell and taste even great! they give me a happy feeling! mine for life!

POMEGRANATE, recommended by doctor

Posted by Reviewer1239312 on Nov 09, 2010

I recently had prostate cancer and prior to the surgery the doctor suggested i start taking pomegranate, 500mg. twice per day.....I searched the website and your product was exactly what I was supposed to take....I have been taking it for months now.....Also, you company is a pleasure to deal with.... Thank you, james mcguire

A bit early....

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Sep 28, 2011

Reading about the tremendous health benefits & then researching it through iHerb's information highway, it appears to be an exellent natural Antiaxidant. It's been 6 years now since my totally unexpected Angio plastie's. I have been without any prescription drug's for 5 years till present and I am extremely careful on what I take. Since Dr's are only interested in writing one prescrition after another, {without mentioning some possible devastating side effects, I am on my own! Therefore I couciously add one natural replacement at a time. As is with the Pomegranate Veggie Cap. I have been taking 1- 500 mg Capsule during the day for the past 3 weeks and so far have had NO adverse reaction.

light skin

Posted by fleesinfox on Sep 26, 2013

I am often being in sun, when I began to take this daily, my skin glow soft and a little bit brighter.

A step in the right direction

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Mar 22, 2015

I am a 62 year old male coming from a family history of heart issues such as high BP, clogged arteries and cholesterol etc. Since about 5 years I've been battling ED issues as well, most likely due to the heart and circulation problems above. Pomegranate has been known to help the blood and I have found that since using it for the last two months (one capsule 3x per day) my ED has slightly improved. The proof is in the "morning wood" with had long disappeared but has since returned. It's not the cure for ED, but definitely a step in the right direction. Also my hands this winter seem to be less dry.

great results from pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer2155735 on Jul 14, 2012

Have been using for several months in conjunction with oter herbals, and also recommended to my family members, whom all get beneficial results, better energy levels and a feeling of improved overall health.

Pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer2007082 on Aug 11, 2011

I have been taking 500 mg of pomegranate everyday and I am happy with this brand. Likely that I will purchase with you again