21st Century Health Care, Sentry, Multivitamin & Multimineral Supplement, 300 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Good product! BUT WATCH OUT FOR Vit A OVERDOSE

Posted by 5377017213214212687 on Dec 18, 2012

First of all, I have to say this is a great product. It gives good balance of vitamins and minerals. BUT beware, if you are sensitive to vitamin A and/or ingesting it a lot from the other sources, you can instantly end up with chopped lips/ broken skin in the corners of the lips / Angular cheilitis. This used to happened to my girlfriend constantly, since she eats a lot of carrots + 70% daily dosage of vitamin A from this supplement, and there's the problem. If anyone experiences same problem, I recommend splitting tab in 2 pieces, ingesting one in the morning, the other half in the evening. If lip braking still occurs, well, try to take only half a day... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angular_cheilitis "Angular cheilitis can be caused by bacteria, but is more commonly a fungal infection. It can also be caused by medications which dry the skin, including isotretinoin (Accutane), an analog of vitamin A. Less commonly, it is associated with primary hypervitaminosis A,[8] which can occur when large amounts of liver (including cod liver oil and other fish oils) are regularly consumed or as a result from an excess intake of vitamin A in the form of vitamin supplements."

An excellent cost-benefit.

Posted by fernandoborges on Aug 29, 2012

One Centrum in Brazil with 100 capsules costs US$ 50. I bought this Centry with 300 capsules for $ 16 in iHerb, and I found an excellent cost-benefit. The vitamins give me more willing to the run, and my skin is more beautiful. I am satisfied, even bought 2 more for my brothers. My purchase took 24 days to arrive in Brazil, without problems or fees.

Cheapest and wide selection of vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I think it's cheapest on iHerb and the selection of vitamins and minerals is quite wide. If you want cheap non-softgel multivitamin with minerals, this is really good!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2086496 on Mar 29, 2011

In less than a week my skin was clean, this was the first sign of this product in my body! Benefit worth the cost!

This is just like 1 day 1 Apple keeps the doctor away!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

This bottle of supplement has all the vitamins and minerals that 1 body needs to utilize everyday and at such price and the qty, it can last you nearly a year if you forget to eat a number of times in a year and the long expiry date will definitely make it lasts that long.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!