Good product! BUT WATCH OUT FOR Vit A OVERDOSE

Posted by 5377017213214212687 on Dec 18, 2012

First of all, I have to say this is a great product. It gives good balance of vitamins and minerals. BUT beware, if you are sensitive to vitamin A and/or ingesting it a lot from the other sources, you can instantly end up with chopped lips/ broken skin in the corners of the lips / Angular cheilitis. This used to happened to my girlfriend constantly, since she eats a lot of carrots + 70% daily dosage of vitamin A from this supplement, and there's the problem. If anyone experiences same problem, I recommend splitting tab in 2 pieces, ingesting one in the morning, the other half in the evening. If lip braking still occurs, well, try to take only half a day... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angular_cheilitis "Angular cheilitis can be caused by bacteria, but is more commonly a fungal infection. It can also be caused by medications which dry the skin, including isotretinoin (Accutane), an analog of vitamin A. Less commonly, it is associated with primary hypervitaminosis A,[8] which can occur when large amounts of liver (including cod liver oil and other fish oils) are regularly consumed or as a result from an excess intake of vitamin A in the form of vitamin supplements."

An excellent cost-benefit.

Posted by fernandoborges on Aug 29, 2012

One Centrum in Brazil with 100 capsules costs US$ 50. I bought this Centry with 300 capsules for $ 16 in iHerb, and I found an excellent cost-benefit. The vitamins give me more willing to the run, and my skin is more beautiful. I am satisfied, even bought 2 more for my brothers. My purchase took 24 days to arrive in Brazil, without problems or fees.

This is just like 1 day 1 Apple keeps the doctor away!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

This bottle of supplement has all the vitamins and minerals that 1 body needs to utilize everyday and at such price and the qty, it can last you nearly a year if you forget to eat a number of times in a year and the long expiry date will definitely make it lasts that long.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Cheapest and wide selection of vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 10, 2010

I think it's cheapest on iHerb and the selection of vitamins and minerals is quite wide. If you want cheap non-softgel multivitamin with minerals, this is really good!

Great product

Posted by Gomes65 on Mar 29, 2011

In less than a week my skin was clean, this was the first sign of this product in my body! Benefit worth the cost!

Excellent

Posted by 5739027977595786776 on Sep 27, 2015

I received with 15 days on brazil :D

Sentry

Posted by 4757218104697767798 on May 14, 2016

estimated , thank you , the product is of excellent quality , indicated by my endocrinologist doctor , is starting at this moment a loyal customer for life . Product arrived in Brazil in three weeks .

Best choice!

Posted by 4987852745596263918 on Jul 05, 2016

Im definitely feeling this vitamins! Better than all that i took before!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3275580 on Jul 12, 2016

It's my fourth multivitamin. It always gave energy by the morning and growth my resistence. I recommend

nice for the price

Posted by 5594756484371946666 on Aug 02, 2016

i find it handy, it comes with everything