July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

21st Century Health Care, Sentry, Multivitamin & Multimineral Supplement, 130 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

never buying again

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 27, 2013

I bought this for the 2nd time but now I learned that a ingredient called Titanium dioxide is very dangerous.Plus the label contradicts itself.It says ''no artificial colors'' and then in the ''other ingredients'' it has listed artificial color number 6 or something.I find that very shady so I'll be avoiding this brand.

Error

Posted by 5699502220744521311 on May 15, 2014

Por error se produjo esta solicitud, la cual no he recibido, por estar mal el domicilio de entrega, ruego me sea devuelto el importe de la misma. Ya he recibido otro pedido identico que yo si reconozco como solicitado y que corresponde a otra orden. El producto me parece de muy buena calidad.

I dont know

Posted by 4617276792020552395 on Nov 23, 2012

Because i dont receive this itens Mail brasilian Lost my package

I don't   received this premise