21st Century Health Care, Stress B, 66 Tablets

Good

Posted by Reviewer3319147 on Dec 03, 2012

I can not spend much time on reviews. I will say briefly: I liked everything.

Excellent pick me up

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Jun 23, 2013

My family calls these "Happy Pills" because they do improve your outlook on life. My naturopath took me off all grains, which has helped the joint pain of lupus, but negatively effected both my energy and moods. I take one of these with lunch each day and another B complex with breakfast. If under additional stress or fighting a cold, I will take one (with zinc) every couple of hours. I gave a handful to a friend when she was under a lot of stress, and she ordered two bottles! Can't beat the price!

Витамины от стресса

Posted by 5266662741515232819 on Oct 24, 2013

Неплохие витамины по соотношению цена-качество. Конечно качество могло быть и лучше, особенно формы веществ, но за такие деньги сложно требовать большего.