21st Century Health Care, Tea Tree Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Does not smell right

Posted by Reviewer1328673 on Feb 06, 2013

I have been using tea tree oil for 20+ years. This brand has an "off" odor to it.

Very different smell from what I expect

Posted by 5629508725990063639 on Mar 08, 2014

I got this, thinking its alot cheaper than that from NOW Foods, but the smell was way different. I think I should have listened to what some other reviewers were commenting abit the smell. I think I will have to revert to getting tea tree oil from NOW Foods (or something else with a more expected smell, wonder if they mix something else in? its supposed to be pure, I didn't expect the smell to be so different)

I am an aromatherapist.

Posted by Reviewer2184565 on Sep 11, 2011

As an aromatherapist, We tend to go for the top quality in essential oils because they are used for medicine. Honestly they are not great. But all other foods etc are wonderful. Only oils are not top quality. Thanks