Hyvä

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Edullinen ja hyvin nukuttaa kun ottaa illalla.

เฉยๆ

Posted by 4867013076621659252 on Sep 02, 2015

เฉยๆ

Good & Cheap

Posted by 5286240005644799960 on Dec 09, 2015

I know that zinc is benefial for skin and immune system. I started taking zinc & biotin for 3 months and I notice my hair get long and thick faster than before. I sometimes take zinc with vitamin C when I don't get much rest. And I don't get sick as I used to. But I don't think I'll repurchase because it upset my stomach everytime.

very good

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

good to balance testosterone, i'm a female and when using this i get less blemishes, less oily skin etc. i don't fancy the dose thou, usually i cut tabs in half. and i kinda seem to be 'addicted' to it, thou in this case it's just a metaphor, since when i stop using it, usually my skin tend to break out more. i wish my hormonal system got more stable without constant intake of any supplement. also this could be smaller with addition of copper, to prevent gray hair, just imo. but all n all this is perfect, quality and price considering.

I love zinc

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Oct 28, 2012

No idea how to judge Zinc, it does the trick

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good product for low price.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

It's difficult to compare one zinc supplement to another without a chemistry lab for a thorough analysis, but the price of these is really good and I've noticed a change for better in my skin since I started taking these, so I guess they are doing what they should :)

Not very sure if it's working

Posted by Pamelagohmj14 on Oct 29, 2013

Bought this Zinc pills for my acne condition, but so far, I don't really see much difference from before I started taking these pills. Perhaps it might take some time or more bottles before results are seen. :)

Awesome.

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Dec 03, 2013

I wanted and needed more zink so this was clearly my solution. My hair is growing faster and my skin is better. Great product.

Seems good!

Posted by pugface on Jul 27, 2014

Basically I'm not sure how to quantify how well this product works, given that I'm a single consumer and not a laboratory. However, what I CAN say is that it's an excellent price for Zinc, and that the tablets are small and go down the hatch easily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »