Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Zink deficiency is quite common. RDA is around 10 mg a day, but new clinical trials suggest it is better to consume 15-30 mg a day. A normal diet yields at most 10-15 mg, so supplementing 5-10g a day is adviced. I take one of theese zink tablets once a week, which evens out to about 7 mg a day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. This will take a couple of years though, since the bottle contains 110 tablets (10% extra in the bottle at no extra cost).

21st Century Health Care, Zinc, 50 mg, 110 Tablets (CEN-21393

Posted by 5158724648720167479 on Sep 03, 2015

DUE TO A SEVERE GUT CONDITION I HAVE A PROBLEM ABSORBING NUTRIENTS. SINCE I HAVE STARTING THE USE OF THIS, MY ZINC LEVELS HAVE RETURNED TO WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE.

Improves my immune system

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

After buying a bottle to try out , I bought more again . Since my daily diet lacks zinc ,these zinc supplements really have been helping improving my immune system . Can't remember the last time I felt really sick after consuming these once per two days (remember to take vit C fruits too) . While its still better to absorb zinc naturally from nuts , having some zinc tablets isn't all that bad too.

Cheap, some unwanted ingredients, does the job

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 13, 2016

Amongst my ailments is Pyrrole which is where the body hemorrhages zinc, so I space out supplements during the day. I decided to try a heavier doses recently to determine whether it makes a difference. For me, it doesn't. The positives are: (1) Cheap, as I take numerous supplements on a budget; (2) Extra 10% free as at the time of purchase; (3) small and easy to swallow - many zinc tablets I've taken are chalky and you get that "stuck in the throat" feeling. Negatives: (1) the addition of calcium; (2) numerous unwanted additives. I had limited choice when I bought these due to financial constraints. They do the job but I'd think twice next time solely because of the unwanted additives.

so many chemical additives

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016

Cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, peg, talc. is this really needed in a supplement ??? you get what you pay for

Otimo produto

Posted by Reviewer1455792 on Aug 01, 2016

Custo-benefício muito bom. Recomendo

21st Century Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1045112 on Dec 11, 2015

You can't beat the price.

multifunctional zinc

Posted by 5240552843322575221 on Nov 30, 2016

Zinc is the mineral most missing in food, this high dose helps for wounds, burns, the immune system, helps prevent diabetes II, prostate problems and much more. Protein bound very cheap

Excellent

Posted by 4696336509988846413 on Dec 13, 2016

Good product and fast access

Good!