so many chemical additives

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016

Cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, peg, talc. is this really needed in a supplement ??? you get what you pay for

Otimo produto

Posted by Reviewer1455792 on Aug 01, 2016

Custo-benefício muito bom. Recomendo

21st Century Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1045112 on Dec 11, 2015

You can't beat the price.

They do the trick

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

My zinc levels were low, so I began taking this supplement to help with the situation. I didn't know much about the brand, but they had good reviews and were inexpensive. Less than halfway through the bottle and my levels were already improved, so I will stick with this one. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

Improves my immune system

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

After buying a bottle to try out , I bought more again . Since my daily diet lacks zinc ,these zinc supplements really have been helping improving my immune system . Can't remember the last time I felt really sick after consuming these once per two days (remember to take vit C fruits too) . While its still better to absorb zinc naturally from nuts , having some zinc tablets isn't all that bad too.

Good

Posted by 5153656722083604129 on Feb 27, 2015

I need it, because I made some clear of my organism. And I'm supposed to take it in order to make my metabolism better

OK

Posted by 5761179634625750824 on May 19, 2015

Ok.

Super bien

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on May 19, 2015

La tomo a diario y en conjunto con otras cosas, si siento que controla los granos.

Works fine, great price

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Oct 02, 2012

Easily absorbed. Good price

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Zink deficiency is quite common. RDA is around 10 mg a day, but new clinical trials suggest it is better to consume 15-30 mg a day. A normal diet yields at most 10-15 mg, so supplementing 5-10g a day is adviced. I take one of theese zink tablets once a week, which evens out to about 7 mg a day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. This will take a couple of years though, since the bottle contains 110 tablets (10% extra in the bottle at no extra cost).