Great value

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

You cannot beat this product for price. I was using this product for a long time to supplement my multivitamin which didnt have enough Calcium and Magnesium and definitely found my nails became much stronger through its use. The types of calcium and magnesium in this product are definitely not the most bioavailable but they still do the trick. Please note the dose is 3 a day but I actually prefer to split doses as you are providing your body with a sustained supply throughout the day. Cal/mag supplements are best taken apart from your multivitamin as calcium has a tendency to bind to other nutrients and can decrease their effectiveness. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Great

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

The pills are small and there isn't too much zinc. Some calcium pills contain 167% of the RDI of zinc, so if you also take a multi-vitamin, you may be getting too much zinc. Lord help you if that occurs.

Cal Mag Zinc + D

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

The product has a positive effect on the nervous system, heart, bones, muscles and teeth. Calcium is used for treatment and prevention of low calcium levels and resulting bone conditions like osteoporosis. Vitamin D is crucial in metabolizing calcium for healthy bones. Magnesium is very important mineral for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles and the heart. Will continue to use.

Cal -Mag -zinc pills

Posted by Reviewer3053096 on Nov 14, 2011

Very happy with these ,I didn't take them for a week and my legs were very jumpy in bed as soon as I went back on them legs have come right.

Cal Mag Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Feb 02, 2010

Good price. Small tablets that are easy to swallow.

Ca, Mg, Zn + D OK

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of an oblong tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

Life saver

Posted by 5054877396093535650 on May 19, 2014

I used to wake up with pain in my body and my husband used to have pain in his knees. after taking this for a week =we were both healed. I highly recommend this product for those having pains in their body.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1944139 on Sep 21, 2015

My mom uses it and now feels great. After 2 month using, she does not feel knee pain anymore.

Good Product, Zine + D Combo ($10 OFF Best coupon found in my Profile)

Posted by HerbalGarden on May 05, 2013

Great combo, zinc and D. Good price, Works well. See my $10 off coupon in my profile. Good on any purchase today. Doesn't expire.

nice produkt