Good price

Posted by daiana on Sep 03, 2012

This pills are good. I use regularly the combination of calcium and magnesium, can not say that these pills are better than others. Instead price is much lower than the ones I can buy in stores, it is also the main reason I chose to order from here.

perfect

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

this is a great product . now my nails are healthy and strong

Against osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I don't drink milk and really small amount of other milk products se calcium products are necessary to me. These tablets are easy to swallow and tasteless and really great price.

health care

Posted by 4816632862702148993 on Jun 02, 2015

good

90 tablets, for a month!

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011

Calcium nail, teeth and bones - is necessary for everyone!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Aug 04, 2011

Easy to swallow. And that's also an important thing.

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

A good deal for a good price

Posted by RachelHaven on Jul 09, 2016

I used to get white spots on my nails. Ever since I took this supplement they spots went away. When I am on a budget these are the first cal/mag complex I purchase. There are a few filler ingredients and dyes I am not too keen on, so I choose other more pure products when I can afford to. As far as function goes though, these work well and have an amazing price.

OK for price

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

Mistake

Posted by 4856587929738306305 on Oct 20, 2016

This is the cheapest quality calcium likely to do you more harm than good. Try MCHC, if budget allows, otherwise CCM by Source Naturals is relatively better.