Laxative effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a pleasant taste. It contains Senna leaves, which are known to have a laxative effect, which means more time at the toilet. I think this is the main method of slimming of this tea. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good flavor

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010

delicious tea, a good flavor! but is present in the tea leaves senna. it's not very comfortable for me. but if you have a problem with bowel movement, then you this tea is very good! )))

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2486102 on Feb 12, 2009

I couldn't find your product in any stores in my area so I had to go online. Your website listed stores that don't actually carry it. The actual on line experience was easy and expeditious. I would definitely use your product again and would use the on line convenience to receive it.

strong effect - use with caution!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

I use it about once a week (brew only 1 minute) to do a thorough cleaning, or if I've eaten something that needs help digesting :) I would recommend to use with caution : the first time I used it I only brewed it for 2 (TWO) minutes, drank at around 7pm, and the next morning at 7am I was woken up with strong "poo cramps" and had to go to the bathroom to empty out at least 4 times. So it's definitely effective in emptying out your system, but I would start with just 1 minute of brewing, it still works very well... and in my experience it takes about 12 hours to take effect, so plan on being near a bathroom and I would recommend NO coffee or tea the next morning till it's worked its way through your system!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I take this is the evening around 6pm so it doesn't surprise me in the later morning. My first couple nights I used as directed & it was still a little strong. But what I do like is that its not as harsh as a laxative & does not cause those nasty cramps. The taste is ok.. not yummy like I expected, but I'm not complaining b/c it works.

Herbal slimming tea

Posted by 5633446790378448770 on Feb 01, 2015

the tea helps to keep me regular and is a nice drink

Es bastante laxante

Posted by 5743422011799002306 on Feb 08, 2015

El te está bueno, sabe a fresa. Eso sí, es bastante laxante y eso puede ser malo o bueno, cuidado con tomarlo todos los días.

Flavorful

Posted by 5103682413330336943 on Feb 16, 2015

Nice flavor and good to use for occasional cleansing. I haven't lost any weight from the tea alone so I will need to make adjustments to my food intake and fitness level.

Serious laxative effect

Posted by 5189186013829220893 on Jun 05, 2015

Didn't help me lose weight but it keeps you regular. It's super strong as well so I wouldn't steep the tea bag too long or you'll be sorry the next day when you're doubled over and running for the loo.

Good

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 08, 2012

Has a laxative effect.