Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2991753 on Jun 04, 2009

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2078645 on Oct 18, 2008

I love this stuff, it is about the only thing that helps me to loose the weight. Just make sure you are close to a bathroom after you eat.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1796097 on Aug 19, 2009

I have used this product for years. Love it, it works great. This product is a great asset to anyone dieting.

i always buy

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jun 21, 2009

This is a great daily detox tea.

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer2783994 on Jan 01, 2011

This tea definitely works. In my first week of drinking it every night before bedtime I lost eight pounds. I no longer feel bloated, and I am now completely "regular". I wholeheartedly recommend this tea.

herbal slimming tee

Posted by Reviewer2919313 on Feb 08, 2009

that is the best west lost product i have had so far it is all natural and everyone i tell about it is impressed and i am very much impressed with it

Awesome Tea

Posted by Reviewer1074041 on Feb 16, 2009

I enjoy the 21st Century Herbal Slimming Tea. The cranraspberry flavor is great and it also caffeine free.

next to that bathroom!

Posted by Reviewer1244329 on Jan 26, 2011

First off, when u take this tea you HAVE to make sure a bathroom is open/near you and if not I am so sorry for you. This tea helped me lose weight w/o doing that much exorcise. I would tell everyone I know about this! It really works!

this is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2192479 on Dec 25, 2011

this product does exctly what it says. i used other teas for this same effect but nothin ive used works like this...be by a bathroom if u dont wanna change ur pants.

Really Good

Posted by 5339874626633885324 on Dec 09, 2013

This is a really good laxative tea. I love the Cranraspberry flavor!