Laxative effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a pleasant taste. It contains Senna leaves, which are known to have a laxative effect, which means more time at the toilet. I think this is the main method of slimming of this tea. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2991753 on Jun 04, 2009

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2078645 on Oct 18, 2008

I love this stuff, it is about the only thing that helps me to loose the weight. Just make sure you are close to a bathroom after you eat.

i always buy

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jun 21, 2009

This is a great daily detox tea.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1796097 on Aug 19, 2009

I have used this product for years. Love it, it works great. This product is a great asset to anyone dieting.

A great product!

Posted by Reviewer2783994 on Jan 01, 2011

This tea definitely works. In my first week of drinking it every night before bedtime I lost eight pounds. I no longer feel bloated, and I am now completely "regular". I wholeheartedly recommend this tea.

herbal slimming tee

Posted by Reviewer2919313 on Feb 08, 2009

that is the best west lost product i have had so far it is all natural and everyone i tell about it is impressed and i am very much impressed with it

Awesome Tea

Posted by Reviewer1074041 on Feb 16, 2009

I enjoy the 21st Century Herbal Slimming Tea. The cranraspberry flavor is great and it also caffeine free.

hebal slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer2090474 on Jun 02, 2009

I love this tea its the best tasting and it works ive lost 15lbs and keeping it off thanks to hebal slimming tea

next to that bathroom!

Posted by Reviewer1244329 on Jan 26, 2011

First off, when u take this tea you HAVE to make sure a bathroom is open/near you and if not I am so sorry for you. This tea helped me lose weight w/o doing that much exorcise. I would tell everyone I know about this! It really works!