These are yummy and easy to chew but contain too many artificial ingredients for me

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 21, 2014

Very economically priced and easy to chew tastes good and works take one if you feel stuffed after a meal and you will feel better within minutes, but check ingredients before you order as contains artificial sweeteners and colours, I have since switched to a more natural based papaya enzmyme.

Cheap and good tasting papaya enzymes

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

I had to test this, because of the cheap price. 21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzymes chewable tablets taste good, and does the job as well. BUT for some strange reason this has artificial color yellow 6. I doubt anyone would buy health products because of the color? I don't think you can say these as natural/health products, when they have artificial color...

OK

Posted by boondy on Nov 08, 2012

Haven't been able to test them long enough, but they have a pleasant taste and they seem effective for the moment.

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1826394 on Dec 15, 2010

Good taste, good price, and I think it helps for digestion.

Ok....but a bit light

Posted by Reviewer1081794 on Apr 25, 2012

This maybe a good product but maybe the effect is a bit light. It didn't help my digestion or I just cannot feel any difference after taking it. The best thing is that it taste good. Easy to chew.

Helps a little

Posted by 5477329246853615544 on Oct 06, 2015

It helps digestion a little , you don't feel too lazy after big meals. But i think there are other supplements stronger than this.

hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

i don't know, i felt no changes while using it...

Eh- both helped and upset my stomach

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on May 14, 2016

I feel like I wanted this product to work, but it was mostly chalky sucrose and good for a bit of flavor without much calories. I had thought it was helping digestion, but really it just slowed it down a bit with its chalkiness. If you want an more potent enzyme and more digestive help look elsewhere. If you don't need much help, then this is a cheap way to get a small fix.