• Although the label states capsules, they are infact softgels.

• Customer Ratings

Good Mix of Vitamin E

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

They do say that it contains no filler and no soy BUT it is infact from soy but they say that it is purified and distilled to extract only the vitamin E and no soy ends up in the product. The MRM brand is cheaper and they also say the same as AC GRACE but they actually say and have label saying that it is derived from palm and soy derivatives and company tells me that they use NON GMO ingredients, so a cheaper alternative than AC GRACE. do prefer Mercola E but need to take 2-4 or the North American Herb & Spice Co., Purely-E also need 3-4 daily but they are wonderful. It depends on my finances but these are my choices as they have no fillers and are NON GMO. I did use the Sunflower E but they do not state they have the Complete Spectrum of Tocopherols & Tocotrienols in their product and we do need them. iHerb has wonderful customer service and DHL is fast with delivery Thanks!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

I am taking this, but I can not say I feel any different or see any changes. I will continue taking it however as it is without soy.

it is ok, but i think there will be better ones.

Posted by Reviewer1439555 on Jun 30, 2013

...

A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 30 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 30 Softgels

No soy

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I like this vitamin because it does not contain soy and this is very hard to find. The price is good, too.

Not impressed and comes from GMO soy!!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012

Bought these for circulation problems relief. Not impressed. The cayenne worked much better. Grace website says this is 100% pure soy! Claims the GMO and the soy is removed when purified. (Yeah right: you don't take a pork chop, put it in a blender, filter it and call it vegan) You can't claim something is soy-free when it comes EXCLUSIVELY from soy That is ridiculous! Maybe they have removed the common soy-allergens but for those of us who are avoiding soy because of GMO and xenoestrogens, they are 100% still in this vitamin! Waiting for someone to manufacture vitamin E pills from egg yolks, olives or avocados. In the meantime won't puchase this one again.

Happy iherb customer

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Feb 10, 2012

Good product. Great service. Update: A nutritionist told me there was no difference in vitamin E and so I bought a couple of other brands, but I have come back to this one. There is something special about it, I feel better when I take it.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348797 on Feb 02, 2012

i need his good stuff for my heart.

Unique E

Posted by Reviewer1118054 on Jan 04, 2011

I have used this supplement for a long time and found it cheaper on your website!

Great Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Aug 21, 2010

The most complete Vitamin E formula available.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »