AC Grace Co. Vit E Tocotrienol 60

Posted by Reviewer2906423 on May 07, 2009

I noticed an immediate change in the quality of my sleep. Much more restful and deeper sleep.

Unique E Tocotrienol

Posted by Reviewer2366097 on Feb 09, 2011

I take this in the evening, usually with dinner, and vitamin E in the morning so the tocotrienols don't lead the body into thinking it doesn't need vitamin E and not absorb vit.E taken at the same time. Tocotrienols are a precursor to vitamin E. There are no soy or wheat oils mixed with it. Good for my body which is sensitive right now. Unique uses annato for coloring instead of a chemical color. My body is sensitive to chemical colors.

Tocotrienol E

Posted by Reviewer1502004 on May 08, 2008

Although I have not been taking this product long enough to see a difference, I do believe the rationale behind the reasons for producing it as a separate source of Vitamin E Tocotrienol. And I would recommend A.C. Grace Company brand because it is a reputable brand, like Thorne Research, which manufacture's to the highest pharmaceutical grade, without fillers of any kind.

Tocopherol free tocotrienols

Posted by Reviewer1911078 on May 08, 2010

This actually works very well for POTS or dysautonomia. Tocopherols interfere with this effect, so this actually works better than most other sources of tocotrienols, which include tocopherols.

Maybe The Best

Posted by SteveL on May 12, 2010

Best Tocotrienol combination I've found. They say 90% of the tocotrienols in this brand are delta - which are supposedly the most powerful. They advise not to take Tocotrienols with vitamin E tocopherols because the Tocotrienols won't be absorbed as well. This seems a little puzzling to me since tocotrienols naturally occur with tocopherols. Maybe somebody else can give some insight on this.

IMPORTANT!

Posted by Reviewer1346843 on Feb 11, 2011

If you are female, google delta and alpha tocotrienol. When you get done reading you'll be ordering this product.

tocotrienols are the real deal

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

split open a capsule and put some of the oil on a scab. healed super quick. a big step up over standard vitamin E oil.

BEST way to buy it in Australia + FREE ADVICE

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2010

I just received 2 bottles of these (as well as a bottle of Unique E) 12 days after ordering using International Airmail. Most supplements on the aussie market are complete rubbish, and are very poorly labeled. So glad I found iherb!

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 03, 2010

I haven't used this product for long enough to say much about it, but my mother says her skin got visibly better and softer after using this and Unique E from the same company.

Tocotrinol Delta E

Posted by Reviewer2668258 on Jan 02, 2011

After taking this product for 1 month, I have reduced my statin intake and feel much better. This is the Vit E of the new century.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »