New To iHerb?

A Vogel, Allergy Relief, 20 ml (Discontinued Item)

lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2808249 on May 13, 2009

been using it for years and its the only thing that really helps seasonal allergies for me! And, no side effects.

Can't live without this!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Mar 04, 2010

I've been using this nasal spray for a couple of years now, especially in the spring when all the pollen is in the air, making it difficult for me to breathe. I gave up my steroid inhaler in favor of this nasal spray, and I've never looked back. Can't live without it.

Fantastic Product

Posted by 4778630923040541602 on Jan 23, 2013

My husband and I always get terrible hay-fever during the summer and spring season in Australia. We used to take all kind of allergy medicines which most of the time did not work, made us drowsy and were expensive. Since trying A.Vogel Allergy Relief we stopped completely using any other product and there are even weeks when we don't need to use the spray either. We love this product and highly recommended. J&R Lyon, Melbourne Australia

More or less helpful

Posted by 5048429093150738189 on Jul 02, 2013

It decongest more or less.