It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1123937 on Jul 18, 2006

It works for me. No side effects.

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Posted by Reviewer3159158 on May 19, 2011

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

best I've tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1519987 on May 12, 2010

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

INCREDIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2018312 on Dec 22, 2012

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

Fluid Pollinosan

Posted by Reviewer1666709 on Mar 08, 2009

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

A Vogel, Allergy Relief Pollinosan,

Posted by Reviewer2359826 on Mar 28, 2009

I like the allergy drops best of all..they work quickly and effectively. I would highly recommend them to allergy sufferers.

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Jul 01, 2009

This gave excellent relief. Would recomment it to anyone with bad allergies.

Great for allergies really works!!

Posted by Reviewer2159035 on Aug 10, 2009

I herb two thumbs up!!

PERFECT

Posted by Reviewer2787476 on Feb 05, 2010

JUST PERFECT, THANKS A LOT.

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010