July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

A Vogel, Bronchosan, Bronchial Drops, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews 5-star

high hopes

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 26, 2012

I ordered a bottle of this and I have high hopes for it being a subsitute for Herbal Respiratory by Mountain Meadow herbs. The price is excellent because you dont take much per serving. ALso you can give this to children. I called the company head quarters for the United States and she said it is great for children. UPDATE: Yes these work! Plan to use this product this winter for any colds coughs congestion breathing problems. Its easy to adminster, its potent, it works!!!! Can be used for kids 2 and up!!!!! UPDATE: Yes, this works! I just use the adult dosage and scale it down according to weight sort of, for my children ages 3 to 9 and my husband. I often combine it with Echinaforce. It is cost effective also!

great product

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 07, 2014

Used this for a hanging on cough for my grandson did the trick in 1 and and1/2 days the cough was gone, can recommend this always handy to have around

Bronchoson Drops

Posted by Reviewer1865888 on Jan 29, 2008

This is a wonderful formula. I have been using it for years. I have given it to friends. I am so happy to be able to get it online.

Bronchosan Drops

Posted by Reviewer1958327 on Dec 12, 2008

It is a pleasure to deal with your company. I didnt know about it until I found out that iHerb is the USA contact for A Vogel products, I thought I could only buy this in Britain, so am very happy I found you, thanks.

bronchosan bronchial drops