great

Posted by Reviewer2761376 on Nov 27, 2008

that s the greatest stoff i ever had since i take this i don t need to take any antibiotic because i never really get sick i cant live anymore without this

A. Voegl Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1489730 on Feb 11, 2009

This homeopathic company is tops and this product is one of the best immune system boosters that I've ever used. It's easy to take--just place under your tongue--and never any side effects. You won't be dissappointed!!

Posted by Reviewer1393771 on Sep 06, 2009

This is one of the best products I have used aspecially when infection is starting. Colds etc. Thank you so much for having it on line.

Not really sure.

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Nov 12, 2010

Switched to this product from the liquid version which was really good and prevented any nasal infections. works pretty good. Have not got sick so far.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1222628 on Aug 15, 2010

I have tried this several times when I feel like I am about to catch a cold or get the "sniffles". After 1 day of a few tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, it is gone. Proof positive that it works, no question.

Best echinacea in the world!

Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Sep 14, 2011

quality product at a very good price!

this stuff is magic in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 17, 2014

It should rate 10 stars. A. Vogel's products are second to none. The Echinacea is picked and bottled within an hour so it's the freshest you will get anywhere. When I feel a cold or the flu coming on, I pop 4 of these tablets every hour (the first day) until the symptoms are gone. The bottle recommends 2 tabs but I always take 4 tablets. I can't tell you how many times it has saved me from lost time at work. My son works in the Canadian North amongst a whole bunch of other people and there are constant viruses. This is the only thing he has in his medicine cabinet as he says when he feels a cold or flu coming on he will take 4, and an hour later he is better. It's truly a superior product - as are all of A. Vogel's products.

Thomas