Helpful if you double or triple the dosage

Posted by Reviewer2922085 on Jan 01, 2014

I have been taking this product for 6 months for night sweats. Originally took one tablet morning and night but only gained minor relief. Then doubled dose to 4 tablets per day and night sweats stopped for around 6 weeks then started up again during a rough patch emotionally. So increased dosage again to 6 tablets per day. This worked well and night sweats stopped. I have been able to reduce the dose back to 4 tablets per day and am currently trying to reduce dosage again back to 2 tablets per day.

finally, something that works!

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Aug 11, 2013

I did a lot of research to find a menopause "fix" that didn't mess with my hormones. I was having terrible night sweats and hot flashes and after just a week of taking these pills they have subsided 95%! Almost none at all now, and some days I only take a pill once instead of twice. I don't know if they work for everyone, but they worked amazingly well for me and I don't dare run out!

after 2 weeks, too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2530919 on Dec 13, 2012

need more time to see if it helps

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2029163 on Mar 28, 2012

I have previously purchased these Sage Tablets at local Vitamin Store and they were 100mg each. When I ordered these from your site I assumed they were the same, I was disappointed as the are only 25mg each therefore not a very good buy. Please include the mg in your discriptions of your supplements.

Hey!

Posted by Reviewer3013209 on Jan 23, 2012

Good!

A little cooler in Saskatoon

Posted by Reviewer1228214 on Jan 04, 2012

I have been taking sage for the last month and I really do feel that my hot flashes are reduced and the ones I do get don't last nearly as long.

Sage

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Sep 20, 2011

So far I'm about finished with 2nd bottle and no changes in hot flashes. I have stated another brand with different herbs in it, trying it. I think I've tried every herb there is for hot flashes and none seem to help much.

Peri Menapause relief

Posted by Reviewer1834460 on Sep 13, 2011

hello, found the product to really assist with night sweats allowing for a peaceful sleep - took about 3 weeks to make a differnce

Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer2961985 on Jan 01, 2011

I have been using Sage for about 6 months.It helps with the hot flashes.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Dec 17, 2009

Have been using this some time, it really makes a difference. And the price is fantastic, compared to what I have to pay over here in Belgium.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »