great lower denture adhesive!

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 06, 2009

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

Perfection!

Posted by Reviewer2999812 on Jul 24, 2009

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

Hang in there.

Posted by Reviewer2171025 on Aug 08, 2009

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted by Reviewer2296259 on Aug 16, 2009

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

Secure strips

Posted by Reviewer3229520 on Feb 27, 2010

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Great product!

Posted by 5234910035045203227 on Jul 24, 2014

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Posted by Reviewer1586683 on Jul 03, 2010

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

Posted by 5290982500061881519 on Oct 23, 2013

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

Posted by 5265890451191791127 on Jun 21, 2014

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

try these -you'll like them