New To iHerb?

A Vogel, Secure, Denture Adhesive Comfort Strips, 15 Strips

Reviews 4-star

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Posted by Reviewer1586683 on Jul 03, 2010

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

Posted by 5290982500061881519 on Oct 23, 2013

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

Glue holds well but there's a learning curve

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Aug 23, 2011

The glue on these strips seems to hold well. Towards the end of the day, the strip tended to migrate/slip out from under the denture. Not sure if it is by design or my placement of the strip. I think they will perform better once I learn how to correctly install them into the denture. (I've used Poli-Grip Strips for several years)