A Vogel Denture Adhesive

Posted by Reviewer3287653 on Apr 25, 2016

Very good adhesive, lasts all day

Excellent

Posted by Axixic on Feb 20, 2016

I am out of the country so it took 2 months to get here. I have tried 3 different adhesives and none worked for very long and they especially didn't work while eating. This is my first day using Secure and I love it. My denture hasn't moved at all while eating. Since it takes 2 months to get to me, I will be ordering several more tubes so I won't be without because of the shipping lag time. I think my mail is delivered by burro.

Denture-Adhesive

Posted by 5230356131257167036 on Jan 24, 2016

Over the last year or so I tried different denture adhesives. I happen to see this online and figure I give it a chance. So far I'm very satisfied. I glue my teeth by the directions and they last a couple days without any problems. Also inside your mouth is easy to clean after you remove them. I highly recommend this product.

Satisfied....finally!

Posted by 5378977245376050062 on Jul 16, 2015

I have been having an unending battle with keeping my upper and lower dentures secure and trying to get through a meal since July 2013. This is the very first product that has given me some peace of mind and confidence again to actually go out in public to eat a meal, talk in front of many people and actually feel like a part of society again. Not even Aspen Dental where I purchased my dentures was any help at all. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will continue to purchase forever. Thank you, Linda Pastin-Powell

M&M

Posted by 4746580637683815328 on Jun 07, 2015

BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AT THE TIME FOR MY LOWER DENTURES. NOT IMPRESSED WITH IT AT ALL. I HAVE SINCE READ THAT I SHOULD BE USING THE STRIPS PRODUCT INSTEAD. I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE STATED THIS UP FRONT. I HAVE NOTICED IT DOES WASH AWAY IN ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER DRINKING ANYTHING. AS FAR AS EATING IT HAS NOT HELD MY LOWER DENTURES AT ALL.ALSO MY DENTURES ARE A GOOD FIT. I CAN WEAR THEM ALL DAY AS LONG AS I AM NOT EATING ANYTHING.

Diana

Posted by 4944623207248459254 on Dec 15, 2014

I bought father. He is satisfied.

Not pleased.

Posted by Beckyquinn on Nov 16, 2014

This product does not work well. It has to be applied a couple of times a day and the residue is very difficult to remove. Not to mention how expensive it is for such a small tube!

Best Denture Cream Every

Posted by 4671500961131059596 on Oct 14, 2014

One application holds for over 12 hours. Now my dentures stay in all day - even with the Florida heat, eating or drinking hot or cold beverages. In fact, putting in another order today.

A VOGEL, Secure Denture Adhesive

Posted by 5021058459411424223 on Aug 03, 2014

I recently purchased secure denture adhesive,I found it very good and lasted for more than 12 hours.The only thing that caused a problem is it gave me a reading of 0.30 on a alcohol breath testing machine, after 2 hours it came down to 0.08 and finally 0.00 after 3 hours.As I work as a bus driver, reading has to be zero, can only use it on my days off.

secure

Posted by 5561328086681483721 on Jun 25, 2014

i thought it was going to work much better than it did =(