Secure

Posted by Reviewer1517744 on Oct 03, 2008

This is for my husband, and he absolutely loves Secure. He says it is much better than poligrip. Keep carrying it please!

This stuff is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2620575 on May 02, 2010

I'm new to dentures with a full upper plate and a lower partial. I've heard the awe full stories about other products that taste bad and ooze, not to mention the zinc they have in them. Secure is easy to use, lasts most if not all of the day, doesn't ooze or taste unpleasant at all. As a new denture user, I found your product significantly decreased the time from having to eat mush to more substantial foods more quickly. On the downside, minor as they may be, there's a pretty tough burn when you first put the plates in but it goes away quickly and lasts only a short time. The intensity of the burn lessens over time as you get used to it and eventually is for the most part unnoticeable. The other drawback is associated with one of the products strengths oddly enough. It can be a pain to get out. The dentures themselves seem to come out easily enough, but getting the product off from your gums can prove challenging. I find the best way is to rinse with really warm water, brush with a mild toothpaste rinse and repeat using baking soda and do a final rinse. The drawbacks seem like a lot of trouble but are far from it. Anything new is an adjustment and once your mind and body adjust it is just part of the daily routine. I will never use anything but this product for holding my new plates in place. Thanks IHerb!!!!!

Secure

Posted by Reviewer3182855 on Aug 21, 2009

Good product. If you have a film from it, rinse your mouth before brushing, take a shower, let the water work a bit before you brush. That's all I needed to get it off. Other than that, I love not having an aftertaste. Also, Secure is safe, as the other denture adhesives are in litigation because they are claimed to cause neurological problems. I have MS and I don’t need this on top of the other problems. Secure is made from food safe compositions, so you won’t be poisoning yourself.

Secure,Denture Cream

Posted by Reviewer3124928 on Oct 31, 2009

Wish I would have found this 5 months ago. Would have saved my-self, some illness.. Secure puts the other's (we wont name),,all to shame!!! And getting dentuers out..NO PROBLEM!! The other's only wish they were as GOOD AS SECURE DENTURE CREAM... Thank You..

Secure Cream

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Nov 14, 2009

Fantastic...better than anything in drugstores by far!!!

Better than Polident

Posted by Reviewer2427661 on Jan 30, 2010

Wife's dentist sold her a tube. She has been using Secure for 2 years and will not go back to Polident

The Best I found!

Posted by Reviewer3280081 on Jan 19, 2008

This product is amazing! Much better than anything I have found on the market! IT WORKS

Excellent deture adhesive

Posted by Reviewer1629132 on Nov 20, 2008

Secure denture cream is the only one that will keep my bottom dentures in place for the day. I can eat fairly easily without them slipping about. It doesn't became pasty and get all over the inside of your mouth but stays put and easily cleans up at the end of the day. I only wish they sold this in stores so I order ten at a time and look for free shipping!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2062256 on Feb 05, 2010

I would not be able to wear my dentures without this stuff. I get 12 hours plus, of complete security. No slipping, pain, taste, oozing and I can eat nuts. The other available products don't work for me at all. I probably need implants but don't have to get them as long as I can buy this product. Thank you IHerb.

Vogel, Secure, Denture Bonding Cream, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Posted by Reviewer1325022 on Feb 22, 2010

This is the best bonding cream available. It does not have that strange flavor that all of the other brands have. I wouldn't use anything else. The other brands may have a slightly stronger[rubber bandlike] hold but they are not worth using due to their flavor and chemical content. This product holds well enough. Try it.