Secure, denture bonding cream

Posted by Reviewer2490787 on Aug 28, 2009

Have been using the Denture Bonding Cream, as an alternative to those with zinc. Secure is the word rightly name for this product. Wish it was in a bigger tube, though.I feel very confident using it. I'm a teacher and am in constant contact with my parents. The only objective I had was when I had to remove the bonding cream of my gums and denture. Other than that good product I would recommend it to any one.

Ok!

Posted by 5723370524102495100 on Feb 21, 2014

It certainly worked but I wasn't keen on the taste it left in my mouth.

A VOGEL, Secure Denture Adhesive

Posted by 5021058459411424223 on Aug 03, 2014

I recently purchased secure denture adhesive,I found it very good and lasted for more than 12 hours.The only thing that caused a problem is it gave me a reading of 0.30 on a alcohol breath testing machine, after 2 hours it came down to 0.08 and finally 0.00 after 3 hours.As I work as a bus driver, reading has to be zero, can only use it on my days off.

M&M

Posted by 4746580637683815328 on Jun 07, 2015

BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AT THE TIME FOR MY LOWER DENTURES. NOT IMPRESSED WITH IT AT ALL. I HAVE SINCE READ THAT I SHOULD BE USING THE STRIPS PRODUCT INSTEAD. I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE STATED THIS UP FRONT. I HAVE NOTICED IT DOES WASH AWAY IN ABOUT 4 HOURS AFTER DRINKING ANYTHING. AS FAR AS EATING IT HAS NOT HELD MY LOWER DENTURES AT ALL.ALSO MY DENTURES ARE A GOOD FIT. I CAN WEAR THEM ALL DAY AS LONG AS I AM NOT EATING ANYTHING.

Denture cream

Posted by Reviewer2060913 on Mar 24, 2011

found a residue remains on the denture that is difficult to remove

A Vogel, Denture Bonding Cream, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Posted by Reviewer1986099 on Feb 07, 2009

FOR THE MONEY - IT SHOULD WORK BETTER

Secure Denture Bonding Cream

Posted by Reviewer3132188 on Feb 18, 2009

Oh well, least I tried it. iHerb was great to deal with but like the other bonding creams, after eating, the lower denture came loose.