HUGE MISTAKE, nearly fatal: my bad!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 20, 2013

I have brain illness and I read this wrong: I thought it was a magnesium drink with a little bit of calcium added for balance. I bought this for my heart. HUGE MISTAKE! I took one packet and off I went. I walked 2 blocks when I had to turn around and go home. I thought my heart was going to explode, it was beating so fast and I could not breathe. It's my fault, when I ordered this I read it wrong! I will now order the powdered magnesium but I don't like that it has GMO citric acid but what else is there?! My system doesn't absorb pills well. This one has vinegar which is better. I don't like the effort it takes to fetch boiling water, because I am that weak (with multiple organ failure) that any effort is too much but I liked that it had no unpleasant taste whatsoever. It tasted like barely sweetened water, not unpleasant at all. I'm sorry for 2 stars only, I'm sure this is good if you need calcium too & a tiny bit of magnesium but I'm hoping someone in the same predicament as me will see these 2 stars and read this and not make the same mistake I did. Nearly cost me my life to go out without enough magnesium in my system! Glad I only bought the trial size.

Great for travel!

Posted by Reviewer2144487 on Mar 07, 2011

If you read my review of the product earlier, you'll know what a fan I am! What I love about these packets is that they are so easy to travel with! Pre-measured, you can just pour a packet into hot water and be good to go! Love it!!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2155216 on Nov 18, 2011

This works like a charm for leg cramps - and very fast, too! Will ALWAYS keep this on hand!

A to B Calm Instant Calcium Magnesium Drink is a GREAT Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

this is good, and really relax

Posted by 5483161449576039062 on Oct 15, 2013

I like to take this after a busy day, or when I over work on gym. the next day I feel renovated.