AOI Tea Company, Matcha Harmony, 1 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Great matcha for the inexperienced

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2014

I won't pretend to be a matcha tea connoisseur. I decided to purchase this matcha tea because it was on sale for a good price, and I really wanted to try matcha without fillers. Prior to this purchase I bought a different brand from iherb, but it contained brown rice filler and very little matcha. I also did not like the taste or effects of that one. This matcha is as I have found it described on the Internet--vibrant green color, have to work a little to blend it, foam on top when blended. I blend half a teaspoon with about two ounces of room temperature water in my Blender bottle and sip it out of a mug. Delicious taste. I love it. The caffeine is well-balanced with the theanine, and I do not experience a buzz or a crash. It leaves me relaxed, calm, and happy. In fact, I can tell when I have not had it because I tend to be less calm and get annoyed/irritated faster. Overall, I like it a lot and I can see the health benefits working for me.

I like this a lot and so easy to make.

Posted by Mangoes on Jun 07, 2014

Nice change and feels like I want to eat healthy again.