July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

AST Sports Science, GL3, L-Glutamine, Micronized, 42.33 oz (1200 g)

Reviews 1-star

Bad Experience

Posted by juniper on Mar 01, 2013

After a few days of using 7.5g to 10g, I noticed that I had difficulty urinating, got headaches, my colds got worse, lost my appetite and the main reason why I stopped using L-Glutamine was because it caused depression and anxiety. All the symptoms alleviated after I stopped using this product. I've later read that L-Glutamine can be converted to excitotoxin in the brain and disrupts neurons, which would explain the depression and anxiety.

didn't go well with me

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Sep 10, 2011

I've been using it 2 times, around 2 weeks every time. Each time I developed a bad eczema on my hands. It disappears in a week when I stop taking AST Sports Science, GL3, Micronized L-Glutamine. Will never try it again.