Safe and effective

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I live in Singapore but have been purchasing this for the last 2 years to clean my wooden parquet floors and marble floors. I have 2 cats that have severe skin allergies to dust and unknown toxins ( eg perfumes, preservatives, chemicals such as SLS in other floor detergents). Hence I made the switch to this concentrated floor cleaner. I also like that they are CO2 neutral and how it does not pollute our water source. It cleans very well with no overpowering scent. And a little goes a long way. I will continue buying and shipping these all the way to Singapore for as long as iherb carries them.

ATTITUDE, Concentrated Floor Surfaces Tiles & Wood, Citrus Zest, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Jan 08, 2015

Good.

Very clean floor and good for the environment!

Posted by 4625915390168235560 on Jan 13, 2015

Very clean floor and good for the environment!

Natural on hard wood floors

Posted by Reviewer2176462 on Nov 04, 2013

I have small children so I dot not want chemicals all over my floors. This Attitude products work very very well on all surfaces, I must in a household with sensitive skin and allergies! I love it (but the cleaning process not so much!)

good

Posted by Viktorija on Nov 20, 2013

All natural ingredients, I like it.

Brilliant!

Posted by Sophia7 on Dec 20, 2013

This is a great product to use on tile floors. Not only does it clean the floor with minimum quantity, it also keeps it clean (like some sort of anti-static effect)! No chemicals and no heavy-fragrance. Will definitely order it again.

Good floor cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014

Cleans the floor very well but a bit pricy