Not The Best

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Aug 24, 2011

You have to use a lot of this detergent in order to get some decent suds, and even then it's not very effective at cutting grease. Sorry, but I don't smell any scent at all. Also, it dries out my hands. Mrs. Meyers brand is better and the scent is really nice. LifeTree dish detergent sold on this website is also good.

Safe product - could be a bit more effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like the smell very much! I also like it because it contains safe ingredients, as I am trying to cut back on harmful substances for my fertility. The washing properties are decent, but don't expect it to be as effective as your usual dishwashing liquid! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2678006 on Jun 09, 2011

safe ingredients and good frangrance. I'm using it for babies dishes.

Perfectly clears

Posted by Reviewer1768776 on Jul 07, 2011

Excellent production, to all I recommend. Perfectly clears, it is easy to use

Good dishwashing

Posted by Reviewer1945631 on Aug 04, 2011

I washing baby botles with it

Good detergency.

Posted by 4619630904762902098 on Sep 21, 2013

In fruits and vegetables can also be used. Aroma is good.

из России

Posted by Reviewer1790905 on Jun 13, 2011

The super. I use for ware washing.

hmm..

Posted by 5181988039794479814 on May 18, 2014

Product itself it a great product. Smells nice and does a great job cleaning my daughter's baby bottles.. however, Im currently residing in South Korea.. and when I order liquid items I expect it to be somewhat protected by wrapping the item in bubble wrap or some other protective wrap. No, it was only taped shut and was in a zip lock bag... believe or not the cap was broken during shipping and all the other items were soaking wet from the dish soap. I contacted iherb and even after a week, no reply. Thanks iherb. 한국에서 아가 젖병 씻으려고 주문했습니다. 미국 켈리포니아에서 오는거면 당연히 액체니까 뽁뽁이나 깨지지 않게 보내주실줄알았는데... 캡은 테이프만 발라져있었고 지플락 안에 넣어저 왔더군요.. 오는 도중에 캡이 부서저서 안에있는 다른 것들도 흠벅 젖어서.... 에휴.. 그래서 연락했더니 일주일이 지난 지금도 연락이 없네요? 자주 이용했는데... 다시 한번 생각해봐야겠네요.

WORKS SUPER!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

Attitude is my fav house hold products brand cuz all their products not only really wash!! but they are eco, vegan n cruelty free. Mom love their dishwashing liquids (all of them) cuz they really work n her hand are still smooth :)

very good