아가 세제로 써요~

Posted by 5519704870630397016 on Mar 18, 2013

태어났을떄부터~ 울 딸램 식기에 쓰는 세제예요~ 진작 직구 할걸요~ 저렴하니 좋아요~ 포장은 조금 틀리지만 ㅋㅋ 정말 좋아요~ 향도 좋구요~ 안심하고 쓸수 있어요~

Nice smell and lather

Posted by Reviewer2317997 on Apr 16, 2012

The best eco friendly dish detergent.. It is actually thick and lather well, a lot like the unsafe chemical ladden dish soaps.. But it is totally safe (for planet and skin) using glucoside detergents. I am very pleased with this soap and every attitude product I have tried.

Best Dishwashing Liquid, EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. Grapefruit & Bergamot. I have used this already for 2 years and absolutely love this dish soap!!! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

ATTITUDE, Dishwashing Liquid, Essential Oils Grapefruit & Bergamot, 23.7 fl oz (700 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Jul 31, 2012

Superior! Soapy, wash clean, no residue, good smell, soft hands.

cuts grease

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012

it rinces well and cuts grease even with cold water.

아가 젖병세제용~

Posted by 5524169086091413763 on Jan 25, 2013

아가 젖병세제용으로 주윗분들 추천으로 샀어요. 향도 좋고 적은 양에도 거품도 풍부하고, 무엇보다 씻고나서 뽀득뽀득한게 상쾌해요. 이거 한통으로 꽤 오래 쓸수 있을거 같아요. ^^

ATTITUDE DISHWASHING LIQUID

Posted by 4895514624216327007 on Apr 03, 2014

I like citrus favour and abstergent!

hmm..

Posted by 5181988039794479814 on May 18, 2014

Product itself it a great product. Smells nice and does a great job cleaning my daughter's baby bottles.. however, Im currently residing in South Korea.. and when I order liquid items I expect it to be somewhat protected by wrapping the item in bubble wrap or some other protective wrap. No, it was only taped shut and was in a zip lock bag... believe or not the cap was broken during shipping and all the other items were soaking wet from the dish soap. I contacted iherb and even after a week, no reply. Thanks iherb. 한국에서 아가 젖병 씻으려고 주문했습니다. 미국 켈리포니아에서 오는거면 당연히 액체니까 뽁뽁이나 깨지지 않게 보내주실줄알았는데... 캡은 테이프만 발라져있었고 지플락 안에 넣어저 왔더군요.. 오는 도중에 캡이 부서저서 안에있는 다른 것들도 흠벅 젖어서.... 에휴.. 그래서 연락했더니 일주일이 지난 지금도 연락이 없네요? 자주 이용했는데... 다시 한번 생각해봐야겠네요.

거품도 잘나고 세정력도 좋아요..

Posted by 5566246273920770702 on Jun 13, 2014

소량을 써도 잘 씻기고 세력력도 우수해요..ㅋ mathod 도 좋았는데.이것도 괜찮아요..

Works great

Posted by 5108625530090015951 on Feb 25, 2015

This was the first time I tried a more "natural" product, and I was pleasantly surprised. It doesn't foam up as much, but it works just as well as the carcinogenic detergent I was using before. Very effective at cutting through grease, easy to rinse. Pleasant smell.