Great wipes !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Sad but true, so many babywipes claims to be eco, bio, natural but contains harsh chemical ingredients :-( Attitude baby wipes are really eco ! Good size, not soaking wet and does the job very well. I don't have kids but use the wipes for my personal care. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

very good

Posted by 4919426137201863852 on Sep 29, 2012

it is a natural wipes so good for baby skin

ATTITUDE, Eco-Baby, 100% Biodegradable

Posted by 5585337321746628674 on Dec 18, 2012

взял супруге удобная упаковка

great biodegradable wipes!

Posted by 5256190109967910842 on Oct 21, 2014

I love most Attitude products and just tried the wipes. I really love them, they are resistant, effective and fragrance free. As they are hypoallergenic for my new born, I even use them myself as a makeup remover wipe. The are natural and biodegradable What else can I ask for! Thank you

100% biodegradable and natural!

Posted by Reviewer2176462 on Jul 09, 2015

I purchased many other wipes thinking they were natural but when I read the ingredients, it was a shock! These attitude wipes are awesome, perfect size, fragrance free, hypoallergenic! I even use them myself as make up remover wipes. (They are so much cheaper that makeup remover wipes and they do not leave my skin dry) Just perfect!

Thin, no added fragrance, but not smell free

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Jul 11, 2014

I was disappointed when iHerb stopped carrying 7th Generation wipes, so I decided to try these. I bought these for my personal use but did not like them. Pros- hypoallergenic, biodegradable, no added fragrance Cons- very thin and small, has a strong smell, not sure from what (I'm very sensitive to smells) I don't think they would be very effective for diaper changes, but I could see them working for hand/face wipes for little ones, as well as a makeup remover.

These wipes are NOT fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jul 08, 2014

I'm so disappointed that herb isn't carrying seventh generation baby wipes anymore. Those are the best wipes so in turn I've been trying to find some other wipes to order through herb. I tried these and don't like them at all. It says fragrance free but beware they smell strongly like baby powder. They are very thin and hard to get out of the container.