Amazing hypoallergenic and carcinogen free dishwashing liquid. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this hypoallergenic dishwashing liquid is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other dishwashing liquids and laundry detergents) or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, lathers and rinses well, cleans perfectly, cuts through grease with ease, leaves no residue, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive hands. Definitely my favorite.

Good!!

Posted by 4730606677917370841 on Jul 24, 2013

It's excellent and usefull for baby.

So glad we ordered this Dish Liquid! A+++

Posted by 4683528243974468048 on Sep 04, 2016

My family and I are so happy with this product. We have sensitive skins and this dish liquid doesn't chafe or dry your hands! We can use it without gloves on to wash the dishes! No strong perfume or fragrance smell. Other store bought detergents always made me sneeze and seemed to trigger my sinus problem, but no effect whatsoever from this little gem! We intend to keep ordering this dish liquid as we are so happy with the way it does the job and also keeps me & my family safe from nasty chemicals.

like it!

Posted by RayOfSunshine on Jun 05, 2014

I use it for washing my sons dishes and cutlery when im in a rush and cant be bothered with the dishwasher. Nicely cleans grease and all types of food. My hands are not irritated at all.

good

Posted by 5209886863994874884 on Jun 24, 2014

very good

Posted by 4652250359304090804 on Jul 30, 2014

very good

good

Posted by 5076487362420398424 on Oct 28, 2014

good

Good

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015

I ordered 4. It's soapy. It's the best product

아기 젖병과 이유식 식기 세정제로 써요

Posted by 5586434925421197462 on May 31, 2015

양도 많아서 좋아요~ 배송올때...너무 허접하게 와서...좀 셌어요..ㅠㅠ 그래도 제품은 좋아요~ 저는 다른 용기에 이 제품 물에 희석해서 쓰는데 기름기 잘딱이고 잘 행궈지고 좋아요~ 생각보다 오래쓰는거 같아요

Gentle but effective

Posted by 5306998142102829209 on Jun 07, 2015

Gentle but effective! Will definitely order again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »