I'm not a very good diabetic

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

Posted by Reviewer1546974 on Jan 18, 2011

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

only on online

Posted by 5115293995840052057 on Oct 04, 2012

I cant find this in local retail stores in my small town.

Abkit, Alpha Betic for Diabetic Health, Advanced Multi-Vitamin, 30 Caplets

Posted by Reviewer1800038 on Mar 20, 2009

These vitamins are helpful for my dad who has stage two diabetis at a better price than he's been able to get anywhere else.

Good for my dad

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Nov 01, 2009

Been ordering this for my dad, he has diabetes type 2, so far he is on the second bottle.

good.

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Dec 01, 2010

It was a good product, but the smell was not good.