Miracle...First Use, My Energy Is Back And I Don't Feel Sluggish Anymore!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Dec 17, 2010

Hello Iherb Friends, My mother was a diabetic and my sisters and I have always felt sluggish throughout the day and especially in the morning wakening hours, so I came across this product a few days ago and thought that I would give it a try. Now, I have never been diagnosed with having diabetes or even border line, but have always complained of the exact symptoms that our mother had. Well, the first use was life changing, literally. I took it in the morning and just felt better overall and my brain seemed to be on top of much more. Also, that night, I did not feel exhausted and went to bed at a decent hour too which is unusual for me (smile). You know, the brain or system seems restless. Okay, on day number two, I woke earlier than usual and without that sluggish feeling and I felt great all day. In addition, my third was news to celebrate as I called up my sisters and told them that we are free!!! Free from feeling tired and restless throughout the day. You know, like something is off in the body, but test just will not reveal it. Moreover, the price is very doable which is somewhat confusing to me because I have spent 3x this much on vitamins which did not have near the affects as this brand does. Take just one and you will know why we should be looking into more of their products as well. Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the instant affects that this product delivers. A True Miracle Product!

only on online

Posted by 5115293995840052057 on Oct 04, 2012

I cant find this in local retail stores in my small town.

good.

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Dec 01, 2010

It was a good product, but the smell was not good.

Abkit, Alpha Betic for Diabetic Health, Advanced Multi-Vitamin, 30 Caplets

Posted by Reviewer1800038 on Mar 20, 2009

These vitamins are helpful for my dad who has stage two diabetis at a better price than he's been able to get anywhere else.

Good for my dad

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Nov 01, 2009

Been ordering this for my dad, he has diabetes type 2, so far he is on the second bottle.

Abkit, Alpha Betic for Diabetic Health, Advanced Multi-Vitamin, 30 Caplets

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Oct 17, 2008

This product is okay, but I prefer the Alpha Betic Capsules that contain cinnamon much better.

Not for me

Posted by 4963624141161167864 on Sep 01, 2015

Tried them but they were inaffective. Ive tried the other same brand and they are fantastic. But these have a nasty taste and made no difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »