So so

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I took a bunch of supplements for anxiety and depression, this had a mild effect.

Great St. John's Wort Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Abkit, Kira, St. John's Wort, 45 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Posted by 4804969465515582729 on Jan 11, 2014

personal is not anything particularly very low activity. have a look at some other brand

Valuable product being discontinued - please help

Posted by Reviewer2435245 on Jul 30, 2013

I, like many others, have found Kira St. John's Wort to be the most effective brand in helping to treat my depression. I was dismayed when I received an email from iHerb today informing me that the product was being discontinued by the manufacturer. I would like to encourage everyone who has benefited from this product to contact the manufacturer and urge them to reconsider. The website is www.enzymatictherapy.com, search for 'Kira St. John's Wort' and either send an email or contact them directly at 800.783.2286. Thank you for your advocacy.

Best non prescription antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

I've read a lot about SJW and tried various brands with absolutely no results, I insisted till I was made aware of this version which I find makes itself noticed in just a couple days of suggested dosing.

Doesn't help

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

I went through 4 packs of this as is recommended to give it time to start helping. Well it helped on the first day I tried this (probably placebo) and didn't help at all on any other days.

Made things worse!!

Posted by 5106774029554485705 on Jan 08, 2013

I had so high hopes for this after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunately - those tablets only made things worse for me. Have tried three weeks and the only effects so far is insomnia, more anxiety, having more negative thougts, nightmares and a constant burning pain in the solar plexus/chest, like I need to cry all the time. Maybe I should have tried this a couple of more weeks, but I just cannot stand this any longer.

Breathing on the Clouds

Posted by 5581048211038508290 on Sep 20, 2012

After 10 minutes you feel the warm calming effect. Very nice pills, I was amazed of how much it took away my anxiety on a hangover day, like today.

So far so good for anxiety

Posted by 4990507657313959426 on Sep 18, 2012

I am taking this mainly for anxiety and to cheer me up. Its been wonderful so far to stop the constant same negative thoughts that were with me day in day out. I worry 80% less. Its been only 2 weeks since i started taking Kira's St John's Wort. So by not worrying so much the anxiety is naturally less. We'll see if they can stop panic attacks to ever coming back again.

Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer1292113 on Aug 13, 2012

I don't notice a difference while taking these during the day, but 2 pills, taken 1/2 hour apart, an hour before bed, really helps me fall to sleep.