Kira St. John's Wort - keeping me stable for decades!

Posted by Reviewer1322323 on Nov 16, 2011

I used to buy this product in my local grocery but they've long since stopped carrying it. I've been purchasing it from I-herb for a very long time and am totally satisfied with the produce and the service.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1351557 on Dec 03, 2011

I have been dealing with some depression/anxiety for years and the meds the dr put me on work but I didn't feel like myself. I also had some side effects that were manageable but had to take some over the counter stuff for them. I didn't realize for a long time that the meds were actually causing these other problems. I was beginning to feel like all I did was take meds. I started reading & decided to try a more natural way. I have currently gone from 2 pills a day, 7 days a week to 1 pill, 4 days adding the Stl John's Wort and I feel better than I have in a long time. I hope to eventually get off the other pills completely. Thanks.

Simply Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3126201 on Dec 12, 2011

Started taking this about 4 weeks ago for a moderate depression. It was getting pretty bad. It took a full 4 weeks but about 7 days ago I felt good. Really good. For the first time in years I felt happy, truly simply happy and it's been a lasting feeling. Even my friends and family are commenting on the change. Thank you Kira. Awesome product. It can take some time to start working but once it does it's awesome.

Kira St. Johns Wort

Posted by Reviewer1341185 on Jan 02, 2012

The best SJW preperation I've tried (have tried lloyds pharmacy brand and a vogel's tincture), these seem to stop the unpleasant side effects I was getting with the other brands (dizziness/chest pain), while still being effective. Also very fairly priced.

excellant

Posted by Reviewer1150282 on Jan 02, 2012

Really works to alleviate depression best brand German good!!!

reliable St. Johns Wort product

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012

Works good for me. German reliability, at an affordable price. In my case, I was able to replace Prozac with Kira, and Kira has zero side effects for me. However, you should do your research before starting to take St. Johns Wort, especially if you are having mood problems which are strong or persistent.

This is the highest quality St. John's Wort I've ever taken...

Posted by Reviewer1487534 on Jan 21, 2012

I've tried other brands of St. John's Wort and didn't notice or feel much of a difference. This brand is definitely of much higher quality and the difference was felt immediately! It's manufactured in Germany - a country where you need a prescription to obtain St. John's Wort. The other brands I've tried were all made in the USA where, as a supplement, it's not regulated by the FDA and no controls or standards enforced. Don't waste your time with other brands, this is the best!

Kira St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2540007 on Feb 06, 2012

Taking Kira for about a month, you'll really notice improvements, if you take 2 in the morning and 2 at night...

best product

Posted by Reviewer3212173 on Feb 06, 2012

good service!good price!!! very fast.. I will buy this product here again.

works good